Ceramic Laser Engraving Machines (chiefly known as Ceramic Glass Laser Marker) are mainly manufactured to engrave products like ceramics, glass, crystal, plastic, wood, leather, stone, and so on (including granite, marble, ceramic tiles, and other kinds of stone).
On top of that, these high-speed laser coding machines can intertwine and inscribe graphics to form a considerable size. The engraving layout can be changed up and down – to meet the requirements of engraved products of different thicknesses.
Places or objects where you can implement them: –
- Industries where it can be used: –
- Ceramic Craft Processing Industry
- Glass Product Processing Industry
- Tombstone Carving Industry,
- Stone Carving Industry,
- Tibetan scripture text pattern carving industry
- Wood Products Industry
- Handicraft Industry
- Clothing Industry
- Glasses Industry
- Leather Product Industry,
- Packaging Large-Format Engraving and Cutting in The Industry.
Appropriate components on which you can use these high-speed laser coding machines.
Prime characteristics of Ceramic Laser Engraving Machines: –
- This type of machine is very much-ideal for industrial mass production as they have a high marking speed.
- Large marking range: Within the span of 800mm*1200mm, this machine realizes marking, punching, engraving, cutting, and other processes.
- Good tool stability: These ceramic engravers endorse a surrounded optical path and ferried CO2 radiofrequency laser. Strict adequate safety adherence design ensures complete durability of the tool.
- The equipment is easy to operate: The primary control software of this engraving machine is well-balanced with AutoCAD, CorelDraw, Photoshop, and other software output. It can detect the automatic arrangement and modification of text symbols, graphic images, bar codes, and two-dimensional codes.
The welfare of utilizing these printing machines: –
Can sketch on many surfaces without embracing.
No matter whether it’s acrylic, wood, plastic, metal, ceramic, or leather, users can make use of this technology to sketch small images on these product surfaces. These traits of the ceramic laser engraving machine have allowed most users to acquire the desired result on several products with the help of a simple device.
Marking on the surfaces ensures zero contact with the laser-creating tool. Moreover, users do not have to pay the cost of a tremendous workforce, printing dies, or other materials than other forms of printing.
Reasonable printing solutions.
For users, these high-speed laser coding machines are much more effective in saving money than other kinds of printing applications for whom a die or some powerful treatments are essential.
The user of this ceramic laser engraving machine does not have to bear the additional duty of having to wear and tear a die, preservation of a die, or repeatedly buy a new die for printing.
With the help of this technology, criminal activity such as substituting original products with forged ones can be excluded – by laser marking tools. As an outcome, users hugely benefited from this device.
This laser engraving machine has high-speed with more precision for the quick printing technology. A significant percentage of users have taken the convenience of this method to fulfill their orders. The acceleration of this machine is about 5 to 7m/s. The computer printing program on these machines presents the user with an adequate design to nurture the accuracy and layout. For years, the development of intelligence has shown that many users are becoming accustomed to the printing process very efficiently.
For products, these machines are the finest engravers with a longer life span. The absolute ground for preferring these printing machines is that -unlike other forms of printing applications, it doesn’t easily disappear during transport, thuggish handling of goods, or for natural effects.
So far, you have gone through the welfare of ceramic laser engraving machines. so why you have stopped? – Procurement of these machines can bring huge differences to enhance the profitability and productivity of your printing business.